Terms Of Service
Effective date: January 1, 2017
Please read on to learn the rules and restrictions that govern your use of our website(s), products, services and applications (the “Services”). If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these terms or the Services, please contact ‘Live Support or ‘Offline Support’, via our contact forms and chat box.
Are these Terms subject to change?
We are constantly trying to improve our Services, so these Terms may need to change along with the Services. We reserve the right to change the Terms at any time, but if we do, we will bring it to your attention by placing a notice on the Services, by sending you an email, and/or by some other means. If you don’t agree with the new Terms, you are free to reject them; unfortunately, that means you will no longer be able to use the Services. If you use the Services in any way after a change to the Terms is effective, that means you agree to all terms and to all the changes.
Except for changes by us as described here, no other amendment or modification of these Terms will be effective unless in writing and signed by both you and us.
What is Buyer Protection?
Buyer Protection is a set of guarantees provided by our manufacturers outlet that enables buyers to shop with confidence on our website.You are protected when:
- The item you ordered did not arrive within the time promised by the seller.
- The item you received was not as described.
- The item you received that was assured to be genuine was fake.
Who is eligible for Buyer Protection?
Only buyers who have purchased items on our manufacturers outlet are eligible for Buyer Protection.
Any payment made directly to a seller outside our manufacturers outlet is not protected by us. If a seller does ask you to make a direct payment to they (e.g. via PayPal or Bank Transfer), report them to us immediately.
Current accepted payments on our manufacturers outlet include:
- Western Union
- Bank transfer
You can also pay with select debit cards including:
When am I protected by our manufacturers outlet Buyer Protection?
When the item you ordered did not arrive within the time promised by the seller.
When the item you received was not as described.
When the item you received that was assured to be genuine was fake.
The following cases are not covered by Buyer Protection:
Fraudulent charges to a credit card. If you notice any charge to your account that you did not authorise, report it to your credit card company.
Orders or payments made outside of our manufacturers outlet.
Claims that an item was not delivered when the shipping company’s records show that it was
Claims that an item is not as described when the seller can prove that it is.
Items that were delivered and are as described but the buyer no longer wants. However, if the seller offered the “Extra Returns” guarantee, you will still be protected.
I am not satisfied with the product. What can I do?
If you are not satisfied with the product you received, you can contact us directly and we will open a dispute before the order is closed. The actions we take are:
- Sign in to the “our manufacturers outlet orders” section of your our manufacturers outlet accounts
2. Locate the relevant order
3. Click to Open Dispute
4. Submit your refund request
Please be advised to contact us as soon as possible so we can open a dispute before the deadline, or the order will be completed with your payment being released to the supplier.
Also, you may have an open communication with one of our store managers or network managers by opening a live chat or support ticket to our network office. Response time is usually within 24 hours.
Shipping & Delivery
Supported shipping methods Currently suppliers can choose from eight express shipping options: TNT, EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, China Post, Hongkong Post and S.F. Express.Since the shipping methods are set up by the suppliers, you are advised to directly contact the supplier for more shipping information. To contact the supplier, you may have an open communication with one of our store managers or network managers by opening a live chat or support ticket to our network office. Response time is usually within 24 hours.Customs & import taxes Orders may need to clear customs in your country.We check if your order will incur additional import duties, taxes or other customs related charges.Import duties, taxes or other customs charges will be collected by the shipping company from the purchaser at transaction.Suppliers are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade. We sincerely hope that you do not use additional import costs or customs clearance delays as a reason for requesting refunds or leaving negative feedback. Shipping cost All courier services and shipping fees are set up by suppliers. Suppliers can choose from eight express shipping options: TNT, EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, China Post, Hongkong Post and S.F. Express. Shipping fees are automatically calculated on the basis of weight, size and volume.If you feel the shipping fee is too high for an item you would like to order, you may contact the supplier regarding shipping cost.If the supplier agrees to change the shipping cost, he/she can modify the amount as per agreement before payment. Or you may also choose alternative shipping methods to lower the shipping cost.Shipping timeCurrently suppliers can choose from eight express shipping options: TNT, EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, China Post, Hongkong Post and S.F. Express.In addition, delivery time varies depending on country and courier service. For information regarding delivery time, please directly contact the supplier.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase on Sivad Network Stores or any of our Network Sites and apps. Our Guarantee means that we’re committed to providing you with the most worry-free shopping experience possible. You can feel secure and confident shopping on Sivad Network Stores.
How does the return policy work?
To start a return, the button below will direct you to your Order History page. From there, simply choose the relevant item(s) note the order number. Using our live contact or contact form, contact ‘Customer Support’ to communicate directly with our customer service team and request a support with a refund.
- You may return any order within 30 days of delivery.
- Our customer service team strives to respond to all requests within 72 hours or less. We’re always able to help!
- Once an order has been placed, if you change your mind, you may cancel your order within the Order History section before it’s been shipped.
- After an item, has shipped, if you’re unsatisfied for any reason, you can always contact us for further assistance.
How will I receive my refund?
- Refunds are processed back to the original payment method used to purchase the order.
- Typically, you can expect your payment provider to credit you for your refund within 14 business days. If you are having trouble locating your refund, we recommend contacting your payment provider for further assistance.
- Refunds for cash payments are issued in the form of gift cards or voucher credit.
- All Sivad Network Stores gift cards are valid as a one-time use only. We unfortunately cannot credit Sivad Network Stores gift cards back to your account once they’ve been used.
- Sivad Network Stores does not provide reimbursement for costs related to return shipping, customs fees, taxes, postal fees or VAT related costs.
How are my promotions applied?
- The balance and expiration date of a Sivad Network Stores gift card may be viewed in the Rewards section of your account. It will automatically be applied to the cost of your next order for all eligible products.
- Sivad Network Stores gift cards cannot be applied to shipping costs. Gift cards expire at midnight on the expiration date.
- Promotions are limited time offers and valid based on the terms of the offer. Promotions are not reissued once they have expired.
What about my privacy?
What are the basics of using the Services?
You may be required to sign up for an account, and select a password and user name (“Sivad Network Stores User ID”). You promise to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated registration information about yourself. You may not select as your Sivad Network Stores User ID a name that you don’t have the right to use, or another person’s name with the intent to impersonate that person. You may not transfer your account to anyone else without our prior written permission.
You represent and warrant that you are an individual of legal age to form a binding contract (or if not, you’ve received your parent’s or guardian’s permission to use the Services and gotten your parent or guardian to agree to these Terms on your behalf).
You will only use the Services for your own internal, personal, use, and not on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party, and only in a manner that complies with all laws that apply to you. If your use of the Services is prohibited by any applicable laws, then you aren’t authorized to use the Services. We can’t and won’t be responsible for your using the Services in a way that breaks the law.
You will not share your account or password with anyone, and you must protect the security of your account and your password. You’re responsible for any activity associated with your account.
You may have multiple accounts on Sivad Network Stores but Sivad Network Stores strictly forbids the use of multiple accounts for the same sole user or the use of one account for multiple users for the purpose of earning more rewards. Sivad Network Stores will not honor rewards earned from such accounts.
By using the Services, you will automatically be deemed to have opted in to receive e-mail communication from us. When you sign in for the first time, your preferences will be set to automatically publish all social interactions to other social networks. However, you will be able to edit these preferences at any time under “Settings.”
Your use of the Services is subject to the following additional restrictions:
You represent, warrant, and agree that you will not contribute any Content or User Submission (each of those terms is defined below) or otherwise use the Services or interact with the Services in a manner that:
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of anyone else (including Sivad Network Stores);
- Violates any law or regulation, including any applicable export control laws;
- Is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- Jeopardizes the security of your Sivad Network Stores account or anyone else’s (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Services as you);
- Attempts, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user;
- Violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes;
- Runs Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged into the Services, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Services (including by placing an unreasonable load on the Services’ infrastructure);
- “Crawls,” “scrapes,” or “spiders” any page, data, or portion of or relating to the Services or Content (through use of manual or automated means);
- Copies or stores any significant portion of the Content;
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, or otherwise attempts to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Services; or
- Upload, transmit, distribute, store, create, or otherwise sell or offer for sale any Prohibited Items or offer any as sold by Sivad Network Stores to anyone at any time.
A violation of any of the foregoing is grounds for termination of your right to use or access the Services